Sarcoid Networking Association
Click http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ for detailed information about clinical trials.
Sarcoidosis Information Links:
- Sarcoidosis Registry
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood, Institute (NHLBI) fact sheet on Sarcoidosis
- Public Service Announcement – click for more
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis?
Clinical Study: 99-H-0057, Treatment of Pulmonary Sarcoidosis with Pentoxifylline
Call the National Institute of Health (NIH) at 1-800-411-1222 (TTY: 1-866-411-1010),
for a study comparing a medication called pentoxifylline and a placebo (sugar
pill). Must be on standard steroid treatment. NIH is part of
Dept. of Health & Human Services. For more information, contact:
Warren G. Magnuson Clinical Center
National Institutes of Health
10 Cloister Court, Building 61
Bethesda, MD 20892-4754
Toll Free Patient Referral Line 1-(800)-411-1222
Office Hours: Monday-Friday EST 8AM-4:30PM
- American College of Chest Physicians – CHEST NET
- The Sarcoid Center
- National Jewish Medical & Research Center
- Sarcoidosis – an online medical reference
- Dr. Om. P. Sharma MD
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- Sarcoidosis Online Sites This site has doctor and support group databases and sarcoid information
Me & Sarcoidosis – A Lifetime Partner, by Gilbert Barr Jr., M.D.
- Dermatology Image Atlas (from Johns Hopkins University)
- Sarcoidosis Education Events &
Sarcoidosis Awareness Activities
- Support Groups
- Lighthouse International Develops Free, Innovative Web Browser Software For People
Who Are Visually Impaired
- As a Rare Disease Day Partner, we join hundreds of other patient organizations,
government agencies, medical societies and companies in focusing attention
on rare diseases.
- Sarcomatoid Mesothelioma
The SARCOID NETWORKING ASSOCIATION was founded in 1992 to educate individuals, provide information and heighten public awareness about sarcoidosis.